Liquid Landscape

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Seashells and Sandcastles

It looks like I'm heading out on the road again after a long-overdue break from all the travelling earlier in the year. I'm going to be back in Perth for a 3 week trip, but unfortunately Sophie won't be making the trek with me this time. She's resourceful though, and will be hanging out with her friend Kathrine in Montreal, and spending heaps of time attending Karate here in Ottawa. I'm sure she'll be checking on the Mayfair theatre a few times as well.

I'm staying at the Seashells Resort in Perth - the same place Sophie and I were at in July - August. It's one of those deals where the place is much larger than needed, and you kick yourself for not being able to magically transport all your friends down to stay with you.

Tonight though, I'll be stopping over in Vancouver, to check out Joe & Esther's new place. Should be good times. I'm not as keen about the 14 hour flight to Hong Kong the next morning though!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:14 PM, Blogger Jeremy said…

    Have a great trip, Gregoire. Try to enjoy the heat and the waves for those of us trapped in the arctic.

     
  • At 11:28 AM, Blogger Angelo said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home