Liquid Landscape

Monday, November 07, 2005

Okay...we've arrived

Alright, so after much procrastinating we have finally decided to get a blog up. It will likely end up being a picture show for the first while, until we both get comfortable posting to the site. Yeah...that's right, we are going to try our hands at maintaining a joint blog.

I've heard different reasons for maintaining a blog...a way to keep a journal of day to day activities, a method of allowing us and geographically distant friends to catch up more easily on short trips home, and some I guess just want a way to vent into the public domain. I suspect that most of this applies to us, but if we are comfortable posting, and get some general interest in the site, it will certainly evolve in it's own way.

That's enough rambling for now....let's see how things comes out on the other side. Oh, wait, I'll try doing a link as well to The best page in the universe.

9 Comments:

  • At 7:07 PM, Blogger Jeremy said…

    Glad to see it! Looking forward to seeing stuff appear here over the next while.

     
  • At 7:20 PM, Blogger Develo said…

    I'll see if I can get you howling every once in a while...I got some good stuff cooking.

     
  • At 10:46 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    Welcome Greg & Sophie! Can't wait to add this "glimpse into your lives" to my list of frequently (okay, daily) perused blogs.

     
  • At 11:46 PM, Blogger Jason said…

    Welcome. It's a fun time, I assure you.

     
  • At 9:22 AM, Blogger Develo said…

    Heather / Jason, Thanks for the comments. I've heard that one of the problems with blogs is that you never get a good sense of your readership if people don't bother to comment.

     
  • At 5:40 PM, Blogger Jason said…

    That's definitely true. It's sometimes frustrating because you put some energy into something and you want to know that it wasn't for nothing. People leaving comments helps me to know that I'm connecting in some way and people are either enjoying what their reading, or not.

     
  • At 12:33 PM, Blogger Ang said…

    i love it, what a great shot of you guys.
    i keep meaning to comment but i always end up linking over to Maddox for another howl/cringe. I've nearly read the whole site. I think my favorite article so far is Why I Hate Cameron Diaz. What a hostile little world this man lives in. I agree with half his stance on abortion though.
    Did you happen to read his replys to his hate-mail?

     
  • At 9:35 PM, Blogger tfoxfan said…

    Welcome to bloggerland, Greg n' Soph. I will do my best to engage. I had to give up my blog but not very willingly. I made a promise to contribute to others as a substitute. This provides yet another venue to do exactly that.

    Cheers and happy rants-expressions-silliness-spinning-reporting you two go!

    - E

     
  • At 4:38 AM, Blogger Develo said…

    Hey Ang, yeah...Maddoxx can be very inflammatory, but also highly entertaining. I changed the link from his main site, to the one on McDonalds instead to offend less people, but I'm glad you checked it out further.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home